AMAZING SAVES PRIVATE SESSION
60-Minute Single Session Lesson with Coach Bill, James, Roxy or Eric
Amazing Saves Private lessons focus on the individual goalies’ needs. Since no two goalies are at the same point in their development then it makes sense that no two lessons should be the same. Each private will be custom tailored to the Goalies current skill level, needs, and requirements. Privates can be set up in two formats. The Multiple Skill Development Model or the Single Skill Development Model:
**Consider reserving a package of 10 or more sessions to save $$ and then the Coach will create a Structured Private Plan that builds a curriculum from the multiple skill list below.
To arrange for a Private session with Coach Bill or one of his Coaches simply click on the “REGISTER TODAY” button towards the bottom right of the page and you will be led to the registration page.
- – 1:1 Goalie to Coach
- – 60 Minute Session
- – $125.00 per session – with a Coach’s APEX video review of one of the sessions skill or drills included (A value of $25 or more)
- – Videotaping of session with Apex included
- – Apex membership included (A $75 per year Value)
- – Goalie Jersey included for New Students
- – Take 10% off packages of 10 or more sessions
- – PLEASE NOTE: Ice Time NOT included
- – City Ice Pavilion’s Studio Ice cost: $24 per hour for Coach and player
- – Typical Rink’s Stick and Puck cost: $30-$50 for Coach and Player for the hour. Subject to change.
Multiple Skill Development Session: In this format, the lesson will consist of drills that work on anywhere from 2-8 different skills. A typical session will begin with a 10-15 warm-up that will focus on stretching, skating and edge work. The remaining 45-50 minutes will be dedicated to shooting and game situation drills. Typical Skills and Technique development selections:
KEY COMPONENT OF EVERY SESSION:
*** Power Skating and Edge Work***
- Glove Saves
- Blocker Saves
- Stick Saves – Steering
- Chest|Smother Saves & Rebound Control
- Crease Management – Angles, Depth & Squareness
- Post Integration – Post Hold, RVH & VH
- Behind the Net Coverage – Down Low & Out Play
- Desperation, Recovery Saves
- Screen & Tip Saves
- Breakaway Saves & Technique
- Box Control
- Stick Handling
- Positional Play with Zone and Zone Entry Reads
Single Skill Development Session: Just as the description suggests this session will focus on a single Skill or Technique development. Various shooting and game situation drills will be utilized to work on any of the one types of save selections or game situation skills listed above. Like the Multiple Skill format, the lesson will begin with a 10-15-minute warm-up that will focus on stretching, skating and edge work. The remaining 45-50 minutes will be dedicated to shooting and game situation drills.
Bill LoPinto Goaltending
Coach Bill LoPinto
Sessions can be arranged 7 days a week
with short notice based upon the Coaches
Calendar Availability and Ice Time Availability.
Sessions can also be arranged during
Stick and Puck sessions at either
City Ice Pavilion or World Ice Arena.